Labels

I Love You (3) lagu fav (1) perasaan (38) TTC (43)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Delayed

No TTC this month...
Hubby admitted...
Too many things in my mind...
Too many version of stories...
Hopefully nothings to worry about..

Before this,
I always wonder~ Dear Hubby, how if i cant conceive n give you beautiful babies?
But now, should ask myself~ How if it is otherwise?
How strong I am if things are not as wht i thought?
Will I be as calm as my hubby when i asked him the question?No matter what, I should...
And how far the situation will force pressure on us? I dont have any clue...but my tears are still not dry...yet..

And maybe i would delayed the apptment this Friday...

Ya Allah, kenapa berat dugaanMu ke atas kami?
Ya Allah, kurniakanlah kami zuriat agar ada yang mendoakan kami apabila kami telah tiada kelak...
Ya Allah, janganlah ditarik nikmat kami yang satu ini..

Dear Hubby,
Semoga cepat sembuh..
B rindu D sangat...

4 comments: