Labels

I Love You (3) lagu fav (1) perasaan (38) TTC (43)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Do you know that those who appear very strong, in fact have emotional heart and very vulnerable?

Do you know that those who appear very strong, in fact have emotional heart and very vulnerable?
- so, people might see me that I'm strong, tough, fierce and so on...but deep down my heart, I'm so fragile...
my heart is easily broken..and to heal it needs time..the wound might be heeled but the scar will remain...
i don't revenge and grudge people..so please do not disturb my heart! 
sometimes in life, we have to face a situation when you have to choose one between two things..If you choose A, then at the same time you have to loose B...
Yes, that is life..everything need sacrifice. have to learn to let go something you might love..choose and loose...

No comments:

Post a Comment